Monday, January 5, 2009

Pastor's Conference

For those of you who do not know, my hubby is also my pastor. Our church (Marsden Baptist Church) is a small, country church in which we have been serving in for almost 2 years. We have been blessed to be a part of this church, and have learned a lot and will continue to while we are here.

I came across a post by another preacher's wife, that was offering a giveaway to a pastors conference next month. I really think my hubby would love this and could use a refreshing event like this in his life right now. If you would like more information about this conference, just click on the button to the right and you will be taken to the site.

Also if you know of a pastor who would like to attend, then you can also enter them in the contest here, as well.

No comments: